Out in National Security advances our community's interests by seeking outcomes and goals that positively impact the lives of today's and tomorrow's LGBTQIA+ national security practitioners.
- Include and connect LGBTQIA+ servicemembers, federal employees, contractors, academics, and outside experts
- Raise the profile of LGBTQIA+ professionals working on national security matters
- Act as a pipeline for LGBTQIA+ professionals into the national security space
- Partner with existing advocacy, professional organizations, and employee resource groups to act as a connective bridge for LGBTQIA+ professionals participating and interested in national security
- Advocate for a national security community where LGBTQIA+ professionals can bring their whole selves to work